SEVEN WAYS YOU CAN LIVE ABOVE CURSES
1. Believe That Curse Cannot Work In Your Life: If you do not believe, you will not be established, Isaiah 7:9. For you not to suffer under the effect of curses, you must believe that you cannot be cursed. You are not sealed (insulated) from curses until you believe that you cannot be cursed. The Bible says in Ephesians 1:13-In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise. The Holy Spirit seals you so that curse cannot reach you. Of course there will be curses, but they cannot penetrate the Holy Spirit to get to you. You have to believe beyond doubt that you cannot be cursed. Even if you see someone doing divinations and even if someone confronts you physically with a curse, you should just laugh and tell the person to continue in his/her futile mission. This is borne out of a strong belief in your heart that curse cannot work against you. This belief is what seals you. If you seal tomatoes in tin and then place it in pepper, the pepper will not be able to mix with the tomatoes because of the tin that seals the tomatoes. It does not matter whether you are placed in the midst of curses; if you believe that you cannot be cursed, your belief creates a seal around you that will prevent curses from gaining access to your life.
2. Dwell In Consciousness of Gods Presence (In Heavenly Places): Once you always meditatively see yourself as being surrounded by the heavenlies (God,
Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Angels), curse will have no power over you. You must begin to see the heavenlies as the habitation of your existence. Once you have this mindset, you are sealed and curse can no longer have access to your life. This is because in the heavenlies, curse does not have the power to operate. It is like the law of gravity. Gravity works on earth, pulling down everything that is thrown up. The law, however, operates only in the domain of earth. As strong as the law of gravity is in the domain of earth, it loses its power once you break out of earth’s domain. On earth, astronauts can walk anyhow, but in the moon, they have to walk mechanically. This is because the law of gravity does not operate in the moon. The curse that pulls people down in the earthly domain lifts people up in the heavenly domain. There is nothing that is abominable in heaven; everything found in heaven is blessed. Curse, therefore, cannot operate in the heavenlies. In fact, curse is not a vocabulary in the language of heaven. When you create a heavens atmosphere around you, curse, just like the law of gravity in outer space, will lose its power. Instead of the curse pulling you down, it lifts you up. There is a level you get to in your practice of dwelling in Heavenly Places where the more you are cursed, the more your life receives blessings. The bible tells us in Revelations 22:3-And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him. When you enter heavens climatology by the creativity of your mind, curse will no longer exist in your life. When you create heaven’s atmosphere around your existence, no more curse. When you use your mind to create a heaven’s climate around your dwelling, no more curse. When you create a heaven’s mentality around your dwelling, no more curse. People may curse you, but the power of the curse is lost as soon as it approaches your environment. I pray for you that any curse sent in your direction henceforth shall lift you up in the name of Jesus.
3. Consciousness of Your Supernatural Identity: Take your mind from being human; accept the truth that you are supernatural. Accept the reality that you are a spirit. Accept the fact that you are no longer a human being but a spirit being. John 3:6- That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 1:12-13- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
You are born of God. Who is God? John 4:24 tells us that God is a Spirit and they that do not affect spirits, it only affects men. Your spirit man can never be sick. When you got born again, the bible tells us in 2Corinthinas 5:17 that everything about you became new. You received translation from a human being to spirit being. Curses can no longer work in your life, not because you are too holy, but because you are a spirit. The supernatural you seeks expression; practice the consciousness of your supernaturality hence forth and see yourself soar above curses.
4. Know That You Have Been Blessed By A Higher Officer: Numbers 23:20- Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. In this scripture, we see that a specialist in cursing could not curse Old Testament saints because they were blessed by God. How much more we who now operate in the New Testament! Balaam saw four reasons why the children of Israel could not be cursed. The first was that they had been blessed by the Most High God. If a higher officer is in love with a secretary, her direct boss will not be able to sack her. The Project Manager’s decision is over ruled by that of the Managing Director. When you are married to the owner of the Company, tell me the officer that can terminate your appointment with the Company. When you fell in love with Jesus, He took over your life. He is the bride groom and you are His bride. Since God’s authority supersedes every other authority, then no one can successfully curse those whom God has blessed. You must know that a higher officer has blessed you; therefore the law of a lower officer cannot work against you for the law of a lower officer cannot overrule the law of a higher officer. No matter what men say against you, it is of no consequence because your Father, who is the Master of the Universe, has blessed you. Ephesians 1:3- Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. You are blessed already; your body cannot entertain curse.
5. Know That God Has Not Beheld Iniquity in You: lJohn 3:9- Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. The second reason Balaam gave why the children of Israel could not be cursed was that God had not beheld iniquity in them (Numbers 23:21). Truth is that the children of Israel had done many things that did not bring God pleasure. They had murmured against God and against Moses, they had made for themselves graven images; they had not been faithful in serving God, yet God said He did not behold iniquity in them. This is so because God looked at them from the platform that they are born by His DNA. The DNA of Abraham expired because of old age, so God brought divine sperm to impregnate Sarah. We are born by divine sperm. Abraham’s sperm did not birth Isaac for it had become stale and useless due to age. Your first birth was by human sperm, but your new birth is by spirit sperm, donated by Jehovah. – So you are born of the Spirit. Spirits do not commit sin. God did not look at the Israelites as Abraham’s children, but as His children who are spirits, born outside – human frailty. So, although they committed sin in the wilderness, God did not see iniquity in them because He saw His nature of holiness in them (Romans 5:9, 2Corinthians 5:21). You are justified and made righteous by Christ. No matter what you did, curse cannot work against you. You are a spirit, so you don’t have the capacity to sin. When God looks at you, He does not see you in the frailty of your flesh; He sees the spirit that was pregnated by Him. He cannot behold iniquity in you because you are now the righteousness of God. No curse can work against you based on this.
6. Know That The Lord God Is Always With You: The third reason Balsam gave why the children of Israel could not be cursed was that the Lord their God was with them. Romans 8:31- What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? The abiding presence of God seals you from curses. No curse can work against you as long as God is with you. In Hebrews 13:5, God promised never to leave us nor forsake us. God never lies. His ever abiding presence will not allow curse to work against you. When God cursed Adam and Eve, the curse could not work until God drove them out of His presence. Consciousness of God’s presence creates a no network zone for curse to operate. When there is no network, text message cannot enter a phone, no matter the product or quality of the handset. If you can see God with you at all time, curse will lose its power over you.
7. Let God’s Praise Always Be On Your Lips: The fourth reason Balaam gave why the children of Israel could not be cursed was that the shout of praise to their king was with them (Numbers 23:21 (Amp). Praises create a climatology that does not allow network for curses to operate. The mosquito may be flying, that is because there is no insecticide in the room. When you spray insecticide in the room, the mosquito will no longer be able to fly. As you worship God, you are fumigating your environment of curses. You must know that every time you are worshipping God, you are neutralizing curses. No matter the power of the curse, it will not be able to perform when you live a life of praise and worship. See Isaiah 54.
Victory Over Curses (2)
SEVEN WAYS YOU CAN LIVE ABOVE CURSES